- 1. Data collectedWe collect information that you submit through the “Contact form” on the website or that you unveil to us by other sources such as verbally (phone/skype/zoom/another call) or in writing (in an email or other text messages). We collect your name, email address, phone number, and any further information you provided.
- 2. Reasons for data collectionThere are only 2 reasons for us to collect information about you as the visitor and the potential client of 2muchcoffee.
- — We need to know you better, understand you and contact you when we have information you requested or receive calls/emails/etc from you when you need (and identify you as our client).
- — Understand clients’ behavior and develop the website to the one that you will visit and will stay as a partner.
- 3.Use of Personal Data
- —Contact you
- —Recognize you as a customer
- —Customize services, content, and advertising
- —Measure promotional effectiveness
- —Keep you as our satisfied customer
- 4. Third Party ServicesOur website and subdomains use third-party services to get regular internet log data and details about visitors’ action models. While accumulating this data, we use Google Analytics. We do this to enhance your occurrence on our website and to customize the information on the website to improve your user experience satisfaction.Google Analytics gives us information about user performance such as platforms and browsers used to access the website and subdomains, pages toured on the website and subdomains, the area from which a client is reaching the website and subdomains, how a client accessed website and subdomains as well as other behavioral information.This information is processed strictly anonymously. You can find more detailed information about how Google uses information from sites or apps that use their services here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sitesWe strictly review all third-party services that we practice or are going to be a partner with to be sure they are compliant with all current regulations.
- 6. SecuritySecurity procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Information.Only duly authorized staff has access to personal data processing. 2muchcoffee staff is trained on the importance of customer privacy and confidentiality.We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
- 7. ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect information from children or other persons who are under 16 years old. If you are under 16 years old, you may not submit any personal information to us.
- 8. Clients’ rights as for Personal Data
- — The client has the right to contact the company through the “Contact Form” on the website.
- — The client has the right to request deleting the information he/she provided to the company through the contact form by sending the relevant request to email@example.com
- —The client has the right to receive Data Deletion email.