Why we use Node JS
- ModulesThe Node Package Manager simplifies managing additional modules and integrating them into your app. The Node.js community is wide and rich following code-sharing principles which allows find module for your exact requirements.
- Real-Time AppsThe applications with real-time interaction require low server response time that Nodejs is ready to provide. Such modules like Socket.io allow to creating instant messaging chats, games and more. The fast speed and asynchronous behavior put real-time apps to new level.
Node.js High-Level Architecture
From all available computing resources the bottleneck in input/output (I/O) operations is the main reason for performance problems. It is where Node model works scaling I/O effectively and don’t let applications crawl.
- Event QueueNode.js implements the mechanism of organizing I/O operations into the queue and helps to avoid lockups.
- Node JsBuild-in Node.js threads handle I/O operations internally and return data when it’s ready which is ideal for real-time apps.
Companies who switched to Node JS
- 24 Jan 2019How to make a booking app: our experience in salon booking system developmentThe booking app/website development is popular nowadays. Here are the features which are used in every booking app. We share our experience in the online booking system development and tell about the challenges we faced.Learn More