We are looking for a detail-oriented PM who will be responsible for on-time, on-budget, and goal-based delivery.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working as a PM at least six months;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in Ukrainian/Russian and English);
- A clear understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Great understanding of Agile, Waterfall;
- Multitasking and attention to details;
- The ability to set and keep realistic deadlines will be critical.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Understanding of Single-Page Application technical features;
- Experience with JIRA, Trello, Asana, etc.;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Managing several projects at the same time including schedule, resources, scopes, budgets, and project risks handling;
- Communicating with clients and consulting them about processes at all stages of SDLC;
- Experience with Redux;
- Helping clients achieve their goals by implementing and supporting proper project life-cycle processes and workflows;
- Creating tech documentation and specification, participation in project planning.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive salary;
- The opportunity to work on interesting projects(SaaS, ERP, JS stack);
- Democratic leadership;
- Paid corporate football and English courses;
- Up to 30 days paid vacations;
- Frequent corporate and social events;
- Daily fresh fruits and other snacks;
- Office in the city center.